The Social Media & Marketing Intern will support Contactive's Marketing Team. The role is hands-on – you will write blog entries, manage social media accounts, write press releases, pitch journalists and bloggers to generate coverage for Contactive, and help come up with creative ideas to generate buzz and drive growth.
• Manage social media accounts (i.e. Facebook and Twitter).
• Write blog posts and develop potential ideas for infographics.
• Pitch press and bloggers on Contactive related articles.
• Provide support in managing digital marketing campaigns.
• Stay on top of evolving online trends regarding photos and social media.
• Passion for marketing a great consumer product that everyone will love and use – your friends, family and relatives will be in awe.
• Strong interest in social media – you’re a power Facebook user and already on Twitter.
• LOTS of experience using Google. You know anything can be found - it’s just a matter of how you look.
• Excellent oral and communications skills to express complex and analytical concepts with clarity
• Hard working. We’re a work hard, play hard team. We take both seriously.
• High performance individual that thrives in a fast-pace, dynamic environment.
**Please note this is an UNPAID internship.
Contactive was established in 2012 and launched its Android app in April 2013. Based out of SoHo, New York City, Contactive is a sister team of its next door neighbor Pixable. They are both run by CEO Inaki Berenguer and are subsidiaries of SingTel’s Digital L!fe Group.